You are tired of lucidchart and looking for a better platform, then cancel its subscription. How to cancel lucidchart subscription and delete your all personal data? It is the concern of many people.
Let us discuss the complete process of cancelling the subscription and deleting the account.
What is Lucidchart?
It is the best platform for people to design images, flowcharts, and diagrams for presentation, business, or other purposes. You can create different diagrams with its help. Moreover, it has an offline mode.
Thus if you do not have an internet facility every time, you can still work and pass your time productively. Moreover, it has a free version. Thus, you consistently do not need to invest in its premium.
Best of all, they offer a free trial before final charges. So you can judge the platform and decide whether it is best for you or not.
How much does Lucidchart Cost?
It has 5 basic plans, and each plan has its specialities. Let us discuss each plan, its price and perks in detail.
It is free of cost, and you can use it for unlimited time. However, it has some restrictions. You get only three editable documents at a time, 100 templates, essential collaborations and integration features.
There will be no data and automation. Thus you will have to make all charts yourself.
It cost $95.40 per year, and only one person can use this account, but it has many benefits. As you get 1000 templates and unlimited editable documents, you have the facility of data and automation.
Individual account holders also have plus collaborations and integrations.
It cost $108 per month, and there must be at least three persons in the team and charged are distrusted in three members. However, if you have more members in the team, then the price per person will decrease further.
It has all features of the individual account, and in addition, you get excellent admin control with advanced collaboration and integration features.
It does not have a fixed price as it is custom for everyone, so first, contact their team for pricing if you want to buy this plan. You get all features that team account holders have. However, you have a much better admin plan, and you can enable single sign-on for your users.
What are the Benefits of the Lucidchart?
It has many benefits, and some of them are given below
- It has a straightforward layout, and everybody learns quickly how to use it.
- You can share documents with your friends and all team members. Thus you do not have to look for the application to share work with your teammates.
- You will not find any other platform for diagramming better than lucidchart as it has fantastic features.
- Best of all, if you are a beginner, then this platform will help you very much in improving your skills
- Furthermore, you can integrate with different apps, making it easy to work and handle multiple things easily.
- Moreover, you can link it with data present in other apps to create illustrative diagrams and real-time updates.
What is the Cancellation and Refund Policy of Lucidchart?
Once you have cancelled the subscription, they will not renew your subscription at the time of billing and you are charged nothing. But you cannot use the features of the premium version.
They do not delete your account, and your data also remains safe. You can edit documents, but it lacks some features as the free version has limited perks.
If you are using its free trial, cancel the subscription before ending the free trial. Otherwise, you are charged, and you cannot refund in any case.
How to Cancel Lucidchart Subscription?
There is nothing that you will not understand as it is straightforward to cancel the lucidchart subscription. You have to follow a few steps to cancel your subscription.
- Login to your lucidchart account.
- Select your user name
- Now open the drop-down menu
- Find the option of account setting.
- Look for the option of closing the account. It is present on the left side.
- Now click on the option to cancel your subscription.
Why do People Cancel Lucidchart Subscription?
It has many drawbacks due to which people do not like it and learn how to cancel lucidchart subscription. Here are a few most common reasons for cancelling its subscription.
- You cannot drag multiple objects. Thus you have to drag each picture one by one, and it isn’t delightful sometimes.
- Moreover, when you insert an image in a document, it is resized automatically. People hate this feature because sometimes you have set the size of the picture again.
- You do not find all symbols on it as it has a limited number of symbols. You may have to use other tools for certain symbols. That’s why it is not recommended to buy a lucidchart subscription as it does not fulfil all needs.
- Furthermore, it has a different page layout, and you will not understand it at the start. People learn how to deal with such page layout; however, some people cannot work on it and cancel the subscription.
- People do not like to keep their subscription because it does not have a desktop app as it is relatively easy to use.
- It has many templates, but you will not find templates for health, education, or healthcare. So if you belong to this area, never get its subscription as it is of no use for you.
How to Delete your Data from the Lucidchart?
If you want to remove all your data, such as a document from the lucidchart, you have to delete your account. Follow these steps to delete your account.
- Open your account setting.
- Now look for the option of closing an account in the left navigation bar.
- You cannot get it again once you have closed your account, so download and save all necessary documents. Otherwise, you will lose your all data.
If your account is not deleting, check your subscription status as you cannot delete your account without cancelling the subscription.
Moreover, please do not wait for a confirmation email to ensure that your data has been deleted, as they do not send a confirmation email once you close your account.
If you are using lucidchart for business purposes, you can delete only one account and transfer its data to the other user of your team and keep the remaining account.
In a nutshell, it will take just 2-3 minutes to cancel the lucidchart subscription, and you do not get a refund. So make sure you cancel your subscription before the next billing date. Similarly, if you are a free trial user, cancel your subscription on time.
By cancelling your subscription, your data remain on the site, so if you want to delete your all documents, delete your lucidhcart account, and its whole process is mentioned above.
If you have any confusion feel accessible to ask in the below comment section; thank you for your visit!