Most people ask how to cancel MetroPCS Subscription or are it easy to cancel MetroPCS. So, you can cancel it as you want. For this purpose, they try and cancel the MetroPCS account, but it seems to be much more complicated than necessary.
It is the easiest to cancel them all. Because of the lack of advertisement, not many people knew the steps and ways to cancel MetroPCS to a monthly subscription.
What is MetroPCS?
Metro by T-Mobile is formerly known as MetroPCS/ Metro. MetroPCS is an American prepaid wireless service provider owned by T-Mobile US. It is operated as the 5th largest telecommunication network in the US.
It conducts its operations on its physical store’s locations only in contrast to the prepaid brands that offer physical and online services.
MetroPCS Cancellation and Refund Policy
You can request a refund if you return the product in the first 7 days from the purchase; however, if you bought something online, you must return it in 30 days. Similarly, the device must have less than one hour of talk time.
Moreover, the device should be in the like-new condition. Otherwise, you may not get a refund.
How to Cancel MetroPCS Subscription?
To cancel a subscription service that you no longer need is so much easier. Here, we will discuss each and everything in just some steps. So, follow these steps to cancel your MetroPCS Subscription.
- Call at 1 – 888 – 863 – 8768 from your own MetroPCS Sim Card.
- Provide all your personal information, where applicable, by the agent.
- It would help if you had to mention your reason for canceling.
- Now, confirm cancellation.
You can also cancel your MetroPCS Subscription online. To do this, visit this site HTTP:// www.metropcs.com/ contact – us HTML. You can voice your concern or raise your complaint by calling at 1 – 888 – 863 – 8768.
How to Cancel MetroPCS Subscription from iPhone & iPad?
If you are using iPhone or iPad to access MetroPCS and want to unsubscribe MetroPCS account, follow the instructions mentioned below.
- First, click settings on your phone.
- Next, you have to open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the “subscription” menu.
- Look through the list that you wish to unsubscribe from.
- Now, click the “cancel subscription” button located at the end of your page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. When you click the cancel button, the cancellation of your MetroPCS subscription is complete.
You can cancel your MetroPCS CallerTunes subscription from the Apple App Store. There are also some steps you can read following here.
- Open your Appstore application and click your profile.
- From your account page, click subscription.
- Now, you have to choose the active subscription you want to end.
- Click “cancel the subscription.”
How to Cancel MetroPCS Subscription Via Email?
You can cancel your MetroPCS subscription through email. Here is how to handle this cancellation process.
- First, open your email application.
- Next, provide all the relevant information related to your account.
- Now provide a reason why do you want to cancel your MetroPCS subscription.
- Send your email to metropcsappstore@redacted
Alternatively, you can also request MetroPCS Callertunes to cancel your subscription. You have to ask their customer service to cancel your subscription.
Canceling MetroPCS Subscription by Not Paying Your Bills?
This is a pre-paid service, and you are not under contract, so to cancel your MetroPCS subscription, you must stop paying our bills. There are some factors to consider.
- You must return the device if it is not capable of a refund.
- If your Autopay is enabled, then you need to cancel it first.
Canceling MetroPCS Subscription by Visiting Local T – Mobile Store
If you have purchased your device and plan in a T- Mobile store, then there is a need to cancel the package in the same way. Before visiting your local store, make sure that you must have.
- The payment receipts.
- That device is in its original packaging.
- All necessary accessories that were included while you make a purchase.
Cancelling MetroPCS Over the Phone
If you are unsure whether you need to return the device and where you want, whether you are eligible for a refund, or if your Auto–payment option is turned on, you can call T – mobile, and the cancellation process will start over the phone.
It would help if you also used this option to keep T- Mobile phone number and port it to a new number. To cancel MetroPCS service or subscription over the phone, call 1 – 888 – 863 – 8768.
Canceling Of MetroPCS Account by DoNotPay
DoNotPay helps you cancel MetroPCS by the T – mobile account without spending a lot of hours over the phone with customer service. Follow these steps
- First, open DoNotPay in a web browser.
- Now, you have to click on find Hidden Money
- It is time to enter Metro by T – Mobile as the name of the subscription service.
DoNotPay will automatically send you a notification on your mobile phone when they cancel your account. They can also help if you tend to forget about your subscription until you see charges on the credit card.
Can I Get a Refund If I Cancel MetroPCS Subscription?
Here, you will not get your money back for the monthly payments. Furthermore, you sign up as a month–to–month user, and you must pay in advance. And once you stop paying, then there are no refunds available
You can also connect your email or bank account to your application, and they will indeed find out all services you have signed up for. You can also use this application to unsubscribe from the necessary ones.
Even you cannot get a refund if you have your Auto – payments turned on or your T- roaming charges you for another month before canceling the service. If you bought a device together with your plan, you might be capable of a refund for the device. But before anything, there are some factors to take note of are.
- If you buy a device in a store, you have to return this device within 7 days of purchase to the same store.
- If you buy your device online, you have only 30 days to send the device to the return center/ instructions in the shipping package.
- The device must have to be in “like-new condition.”
- Now, you must return this device in its original packaging.
- There is a need to provide the payment receipt.
- The device should have less than 1 hour of talk time and 200MB of data usage.
If this process of getting your money back for this purchase looks very overwhelming, DoNotPay can surely help you get a MetroPCS refund in no time.
In this article, all the ways to cancel a MetroPCS account are discussed. MetroPCS is known as metro, and it is operated as the 5th largest telecommunication network in the US using the Code–division multiple access (CDMA).
In February 2019, the company announced a new long–term advertising campaign majorly featuring Milwaukee Bucks. But sometimes, you do not have much time to use it, and you want to know how to cancel MetroPCS subscription.