The cancellation of Lingokids subscription usually depends upon the platform you have subscribed to. This article is all about Lingokids subscription, and if you use complete guides, it is easy to answer how to cancel a Lingokids subscription.
Lingokids is a great paly-learning application that helps kids learn big stuff. Here, your child will practice more than 3,000 new words and learn 60 other topics.
Children can practice alphabets listen to audiobooks, and sing with other songs.
There are some conditions that you need to unsubscribe app. We will try to make it easy for you and mention the step-by-step process if you do not know.
This article contains all information related to Lingokids.
Complete Guide to Cancel Lingokids Subscription
Before canceling a Lingokids subscription, there are just a few things that you must know and follow. Instructions are following here.
- Once you subscribe to a plan and do not want to cancel it manually as you subscribe, the plan will renew automatically because you have provided the permission.
- If you have subscribed for a trial period and then canceled it, you will risk losing that trial content.
- You must manually cancel a subscription 24 hours before ending the trial period.
We have made it very easy to cancel Lingokids subscription at the root to avoid all mediums like “Monkimun Inc” users billing you.
How to Cancel Lingokids Subscription?
There is no difficulty in signing up for service using an app, but unsubscribing can be a bit thicker.
If you are worried about canceling its subscription, here is everything you must know about the deletion of Lingokids.
- Firstly, open the setting app and tap your name here.
- Then, click on the subscription tab (Note: you may not automatically see a tab, click on iTunes & Appstore).
- Next, tap on your Apple ID, view it and sign in here. Then after scrolling down, you will get the “subscription button.”
- Now, click on the Lingokids subscription that you want to renew.
- In the last step, tap on the cancel button.
Note: You have canceled it if you do not see the “cancel subscription” tab for Lingokids. And it would not be renewed.
How to Delete Lingokids Subscription on Android Device?
There are some steps to take to cancel Lingokid’s subscription on an Android device. So, follow the steps mentioned below.
- Go to the Google Play Store on your mobile phone and sign in. If you have multiple accounts, make sure that you have used the right one to sign up.
- Click on the menu and then go to the “subscriptions” tab.
- Select the Lingokids subscription that you wish to cancel.
- Now click on the “Cancel Subscription” option.
- Finish this whole procedure as directed.
How to Cancel Lingokids Subscription on Mac Computer?
You can easily cancel Lingokids subscription on a Mac computer if you follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Firstly, open your Mac App Store and click on your name at the bottom of the sidebar.
- Click on the “view information” tap at the top of the window, and then sign in if you have asked.
- Scroll down and open the next page shown to you and find the “subscriptions” tab.
- Next, you have to click on Manage.
- Tap on the “Edit” beside the Lingokids app and click on “cancel subscription.”
How to Cancel Lingokids Subscription on PayPal?
If you have an account on PayPal and are interested in canceling your Lingokids subscription, then do the following.
- Log in to your PayPal account at PayPal.com.
- Now, click on the teeing tab that is beside the log-out option.
- Now, you have to press “payment” from the menu provided to you. And then click on “Manage automatic Payments” in the Automatic payment dashboard.
- Here you will get a series of merchants’ agreements that you have transacted before. Then click on the Lingokids app to cancel.
- You will see a confirmation page here, and click on the “cancel automatic payment” tab. It is to confirm that you want to stop making payments at Lingokids.
- You have to click “Done” on the verification page to complete the unsubscription in the last step.
What To Do If Your Lingokids Subscription is Billed Through a Different Company?
Most of the time, you may find that you have made a subscription through another company, whether you were aware or not at subscription time. You have to sign in to the company’s website or directly reach out to the content provider to change this.
So, there are two steps that you can take if you find yourself in that fix.
- Find out your company’s information, then reach out.
- If a company has an app that they have developed in Appstore, you can try out connected Monkimun Inc. Monkimun Inc is the app developer and is used for help through all application details.
How to Delete Lingokids from Your iPhone?
Follow these steps
- On your home screen, you have to tap and hold the Lingokids until it starts shaking.
- When it starts to shake, you will see an X Mark at the top of the app icon.
- Now, click on the X to delete your Lingokids app from your mobile phone.
Here is the guideline
- Go to the settings and click on General.
- Then click on the “iPhone Storage.”
- Next, scroll down to see a list of all apps installed on your phone.
- In the last step, tap on the app you want to uninstall and then delete that app.
Follow these step
- Firstly, go to your mobile settings and click on General.
- Click on iPhone storage, and there you will see the option “Offload Unused Apps.”
- Now, click on the Enable button, and this will offload apps that you usually do not use.
What is the Refund and Cancellation Policy of Lingokids Subscription?
Generally, they offer a full refund if you contact them within 7 days of your payment date. Apple manages all subscriptions and other purchases directly, which is hectic, and this shows that you cannot refund, cancel, or manage accounts created through Apple.
If an Apple user wants a refund, he can contact Apple directly, present on his emailed receipt. Note that canceling your subscription on the app or Google Play does not submit a request for a refund.
You can cancel your Lingokids subscription at any time. Many options tell how to delete Lingokids subscriptions but use different apps or devices.
Ensure that you have included the email address you used to make a subscription & receipt from the charge.
If you have previously requested and received a refund, you will not get any additional refund. If you have questions about canceling Lingokids subscription, feel free to ask in the comment below.
Thank you for your visit!