How to cancel Birchbox subscription? You must be in search of a whole process and guidance regarding Birchbox subscription cancellation. All that information related to Birchbox, its services, and cancellation is here.
Everyone wants to look beautiful and keep their skin healthy, but everyone is going through a hectic routine in this busy world. It isn’t easy to choose skin products that suit your skin perfectly but don’t worry, Birchbox is a company that offers you personalized beauty boxes. But sometimes, you are not satisfied with the services and want to know the cancellation process.
What Is Birchbox?
Birchbox is a makeup company located in New York City that provides online-based monthly services to its subscribers. After a month, subscribers receive a box of four to five makeup items and other skin-related products. The package includes perfumes, organic products, and other skincare items that play a vital role in keeping your skin healthy.
Birchbox came into existence in September 2010 by its founders Katia Beauchamp and Helly Bama, the students of Harvard Business School. It has reached 1 million subscribers and 2.5 million active customers, according to last updated on 5/2/19.
Customers can get Birchbox points by purchasing full-size boxes (both online and in-store) or purchasing subscriptions for others as a gift. With these reward points, customers can avail free shipping on their orders.
How To Cancel Birchbox Subscription?
Every company and organization intends to meet customers’ demand by their excellent services to satisfy customers. Still, sometimes because of many reasons, users want to give up and search for How to cancel Birchbox subscription?
Following are the methods to cancel the subscription:
- Cancellation through the company website.
- Cancellation through Email.
- Cancellation via DoNotPay.
- Cancellation via phone call.
How Do I Cancel Birchbox Subscription via Company Website?
Birchbox subscription has auto-renewal, and don’t wait for your confirmation. So, before canceling the subscription, you should be aware of all the terms and conditions. If you cancel the subscription in the mid-term of your current cycle, you will get charged unnecessarily.
Follow the step to cancel the Birchbox Subscription:
- Go to the web browser on your device.
- Open the Birchbox website.
- Login to your account on the Birchbox website.
- Go to the Account Setting and click on it.
- Open the subscription list and click on the subscription that you want to cancel.
- Click on the “Cancel Subscription.”
How To Cancel The Subscription via Email?
Sometimes technical glitches are possible on the Birchbox website when you cancel the subscription via the company website. In this case, requesting the cancellation via your email will be a good option. Following are the steps to cancel the Birchbox Subscription:
- Write an email for firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- In the subject section, type “Birchbox subscription canceling request.”
- Tell them all the necessary information related to your account.
- Make sure you are sending the email before the next subscription renewal.
- Request them to cancel the subscription before the revival of the next billing.
You will receive a confirmation email after the cancellation of the Birchbox subscription, and if you don’t receive the request, they will reply as soon as possible.
How To Cancel Birchbox subscription via Phone?
If you prefer to request the subscription via phone call, then it is possible. Follow the steps to cancel the subscription:
- Contact the customer service representatives and request them to cancel the subscription.
- Call on (877) 487 7272 or 646-461-4617
- Make sure you call within the availability hours, 9 am to 6 pm EST.
- They will ask you about your personal information related to your account.
- Then they will confirm that you really want to cancel your subscription or not.
- After the cancellation of your account, you will receive a confirmation email regarding the cancellation Birchbox subscription.
How To Cancel Your Subscription Using DoNotPay?
If you subscribe for free trials, your next month’s subscription will be automatically renewed when your free trial period ends because you add your account and credit card details before subscribing.
DoNotPay safe you from paying the unwanted billing. It stops Birchbox charging after the trial period ends. If you subscribe through the Virtual Credit Card, you will not need to pay for unwanted services.
DoNotPay issue a temporary Virtual Credit Card number that you can use to sign up for a different service without any worry. It verifies all the payments, so there is no need to worry about abuse or theft.
If you want to enjoy a free trial, sign up with the DoNotPay Virtual Credit Card number. It will save you from extra-billing when your free trial duration expires.
To cancel the Paid Subscription, follow the following steps listed below:
- Go to the web browser and search DoNotPay.com
- At the top of the window, there will be the option of “Find Hidden Money.”
- In the service field option, type the service name (Birchbox) that you want to cancel.
- At last, you will have to wait for 48 hours, and we will come back to you with a response regarding the cancellation.
A Method That You Can’t Use To Cancel the Birchbox Subscription
You cannot request to cancel the subscription by writing a letter and sending it to their address. But don’t worry, here I have discussed many methods to cancel the subscription. By using one of them, you can easily cancel the subscription.
Reasons For Cancelling Birchbox subscription
If you are a yearly subscriber, you cannot cancel your subscription on your own, and definitely, it will give you a headache.
The following reasons for canceling are listed below:
- Many times people got trouble finding any cancellation button to cancel the subscription.
- Their subscribers also got trouble contacting the customer service agents and telling them that they were not interested in the subscription renewal.
- Birchbox company does not reply to their users, and there are thousands of complaints regarding this issue.
- The customer service agents don’t get responses to the queries of their customers, and they do not cooperate in understanding what their customers need.
- Other makeup companies also offer excellent flexible service at a cheaper rate rather than Birchbox company.
- High rates of Subscription $24.99 per month.
Refund and Return Policy
Birchbox doesn’t offer a refund policy when you want to cancel the subscription in the mid-term once you have charged for a subscription, you are not eligible for a refund. You cannot return or postpone the packages when you are not satisfied with the products.
Birchbox is a makeup company that helps you a lot to keep your skin and hair healthy, and you don’t need to worry about whether the product suits your skin and hair or not. Because you fill out a beauty profile in which you add your lifestyle, skin tone, skin type, and hair type but sometimes, due to some issues, you don’t want to be a subscriber of Birchbox, then you search for, How to cancel Birchbox subscription. Here you can find a complete guide to cancel the Birchbox membership