You can stay in touch with the business news on any device and create your personalized newsfeed. Those who ask Is AFR subscription worth it can get the inside perspective with newsletters, including Before the Bell and the Market Wrap.
In addition, you can access a digital version of the day’s Financial Review newspaper. And most importantly, you can receive exclusive offers to AFR live and premium business events. You can get its premium digital at $7 per week and billed monthly for the first 3 months.
The premium digital gives you access to unlimited afr.com website access, financial review iPhone and iPad app, and the curated daily newspaper from the expert newsroom. After reading this, the article of is AFR subscription worth it must be yes.
For further details, keep reading this article thoroughly.
Is AFR Subscription Worth It?
If you are using its premium digital, you will get unlimited access to reporting, which helps Australia’s most prominent players stay ahead in $708. It has grown its product offering since its start as a finance newsroom.
The journalism sector has received it as one of the most efficient and high-quality newsrooms across Australia.
How to Change or Upgrade My Subscription Package or Billing Term?
If you are interested in changing or upgrading your subscription, log in and follow these steps.
- Log in to First log in to MY account that is in top menu offar.com.
- Now select “manage your subscription” from quick links on my account homepage, or you can navigate the “subscriptions” tab for the analysis of subscription details.
- Select a new package by choosing the “change package” tab and then click “Save.”
- You can receive a confirmation email with the details of the change.
You can choose to be billed annually to get a 10% discount on your subscription. If you want to buy a home delivery subscription, then please note it can take more than 10 days to coordinate with your newsagent for delivery to commence.
How To Update Contact Billing or Payment Details?
To update your contact billing or payment details, log in and follow these below-mentioned steps.
- Log in to MY account that is on the top menu offar.com.
- Please select your option from quick links on my account homepage, or use the navigation tab present at the top of the page.
- Ensure that you have selected “Save changes” after making updates to your details.
Facts about AFR
- AFR has a higher readership among all senior executives than the Wall Street journal in the USA or the financial times in the UK. The growth f AFR has reached the highest level so far. This occupied despite the global financial crisis and its aftereffects.
- Due to available data, the AFR is the only publication of its kind to have product profit in recent 151 years. It has produced the record profit in the current year that the FT & WSJ reported some losses.
- AFR did not have any free website, unlike the others. Nd this is a significant reason for its sustained profitability.
- The paid model for the AFR .com is now no longer controversial. This model is now promoted by many famous people like Mr. Rupert Murdoch, who have criticized it.
- In recent months, afr.com has been growing efficiently.
- Afr. Com is compiled with the Audit Bureau requirements for the audience measurement.
- Afr.com subscription is also growing strongly.
- Business Spectator can withdraw from its inflating practice website traffic, which is called “auto-refresh.” The impressions of this page have collapsed.
How to Contact the Customer Service Team?
If you have an individual subscription, then you can contact the Customer Service Team by
- Submission of request at the page
- Calling at 13 66 66 (Mon – Fri 7.30 am – 5.30 pm AEST) and form (sat to Sun 7.30 am – 10.30 am AEST)
But if you have a corporate subscription, then you can contact the Customer Service Team (Corporate) by
- Emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can call at 1800 237 266 (Mon – Fri 9.00 am to 5.00 pm AEST)
How to Manage Your AFR Subscription?
You can manage or change your account and personal detail about it. You can also change your plan and upgrade/downgrade subscription online in the “my account” or “support Centre” section of the website or by contacting the Customer Service Team for your help.
Here, upgrades are billed from our next billing cycle, but you will immediately access the digital upgrade product. The downgrades of print and digital products can take effect from your next billing cycle. There is a need for up to 10 days to make changes to your home delivery.
What Is the Cancellation and Refund Policy?
When people ask is AFR subscription worth it, not satisfied, they want to cancel the AFR subscription. There are some reasons or steps to cancel its subscription.
- You can request the cancellation of the subscription by contacting the Customer Service Team. This cancellation does not deduct until they have received all relevant information for you and until your current billing cycle ends.
- Suppose you have ordered your print or digital subscription through the telemarketing channel when your subscription date starts. You have the right to cancel via the Customer Service Team within 10 business days in such circumstances. You can take these 10 business days as a cooling-off period.
- If you want to cancel your annual prepaid subscription, then you may be entitled to the prorated refund if more than 1 month is left on your prepaid subscription.
- They can cancel or suspend your subscription at any time indiscretion, but they will show a response reasonably. If they cancel your subscription, then they may give you a prorated refund if you have pre-paid your subscription.
- They will not refund your one-time subscription payments if you have not contacted the Customer Service Team directly for cancellation. And they will not refund if you do not get the Customer Service Team to report any unexpected deductions from your bank account within 3 months of deduction.
- They are not responsible for any missed or unwanted deliveries or any unexpected changes resulting from the request you make to any news agency or any 3rd party rather than directly to the Customer Service Team.
- Last but not least, an important note is that opting out of receiving newsletters or email communication related to your subscription will not constitute the cancellation of your subscription.
When Does your Subscription Renew?
Its subscription packages are ongoing and automatically renew. But there are 3 most straightforward ways to find out the renewal date of subscription.
- First, log in to MY account, which is on the top menu offar.com. Now select “manage your subscription” from quick links on my account homepage, or you can navigate the “subscriptions” tab to check your subscription details.
- You must check the start date listed on our confirmation email that you receive at the beginning of your subscription.
- And you can contact the Customer Service Team by submitting a request or call at 13 66 66.
AFR is an Australian business-focused, and if you have subscribed, you will get unlimited digital access to Australia’s leading business news and this subscription option tailored for our business.
This article named is AFR subscription worth it has all the information related to AFR, its cancellation, conditions and terms which it acquires, renewing of its subscription, and many other things are discussed briefly.
Thank you for your read!