Despite the incredible services and features of Ooma, if you want to know how to cancel Ooma subscription, then here you will get all the information and a complete guide for cancelling the Ooma subscription.
Before the arrival of the internet and data network, people were dependent on telecommunication services to contact other distant people in the world. As the impact of the revolution on the technology there are many companies providing the tell communities services. We are here to discuss the working and features of Ooma.
What is Ooma?
Ooma is an American traded telecommunication company located in California. It provides communication services, including VoIP calling for mobile users, homes and business purposes. It was founded in early 2003 by Jamie Yukes.
This residential business provides a phone service that allows users to make calls nationwide without paying a single dime. You are not supposed to pay any monthly bill for your calls, but you only need to make a one-time investment to get the device called the Ooma box.
All the instructions are given on the device. You only need to plug it with your rooted phone and line to make yourself able to receive and make calls. There is no need for a computer to get connected with these telecommunication services.
Requirments to use Ooma
You only require an internet connection, a phone line and a phone set to use this service. After connecting your device with Ooma Box, you need to plug in it with your phone set. But if you want to connect another phone with the same line, you will have to pay $39.
How Much Ooma Costs?
Ooma service is free; you don’t have to pay any money to make and receive calls at any time and of any length of time. But when you want to make international calls outside the US, the service will not be accessible. You have to pay for it.
The international calls are not very expensive. The rates are very reasonable. The only investment you pay is to buy the Ooma Box. If you want to enjoy the advanced feature of the Ooma service, then a feature-packed premium plan is also available.
After discussing its main features, we move forward to know How to Cancel the Ooma subscription.
How to cancel Ooma Subscription?
Here I have mentioned a few methods to cancel Ooma Subscription. This guide will help you to know each method step by step.
Let us start!
There are the following methods to cancel the Ooma membership.
- Cancellation of Ooma subscription via phone call.
- Cancellation of Ooma subscription via text message.
- Cancellation of Ooma subscription via Donotpay App.
- Cancellation of subscription by payment method.
Cancellation Ooma Subscription Via Phone call
If you are here to know how to cancel Ooma Subscription Via phone call, then follow the steps listed below.
- Contact the Customer service department at 1-888-711-6662.
- Talk with them and tell them why you want to cancel your subscription.
- Please provide the information that they ask you.
- After the cancellation of your subscription, you will receive the confirmation email of subscription cancellation.
How to cancel Ooma Subscription Via Donotpay
The cancellation of Ooma subscription through Donotpay is a straightforward two-step method. This is the safest and quick method to cancel Ooma subscription without much difficulty. Follow the following steps to cancel your subscription listed below:
- Open the web- browser.
- Login to your Donotpay account by filling username and password.
- Find the Hidden Money option and click on it.
- Type the name of the service which subscription you want to cancel.
- Within 48 hours, you will be confirmed about the cancellation of Ooma Subscription.
Cancellation of Ooma Subscription Via Text Message
If you cannot contact via call or online chat due to some technical issue, you can also contact the Ooma team via message on social media. Follow the following steps to cancel your Ooma subscription via message.
- Login to your Facebook account.
- Open Ooma Facebook page.
- Then send a message to the Ooma team, including your cancellation request.
Cancellation of Ooma subscription Via Paypal
Follow the following steps to cancel your subscription through Paypal:
- First, open your web browser.
- Login to your Paypal account.
- There will be an account setting option on the page; click on it.
- Go to the menu and click on the Payment.
- Find Manage Automatic Payments and click on it.
- The transaction list will be open.
- Then find Ooma Office and click on the Cancel button.
- A confirmation age will be available, then cancel Automatic Payment.
- Click on Done on the confirmation page.
What Are The Methods You Cannot Use?
Following are methods you cannot use to cancel your Ooma subscription.
You cannot cancel your Ooma subscription by sending your cancellation request via email.
Via Company Website
Unfortunately, you cannot cancel your Ooma subscription by contacting them on their official website.
Via sending letter
You cannot request to cancel the premium subscription by sending a letter to them.
Via personal contact
You cannot cancel your Ooma Subscription via personal contact.
Reasons for cancellation of Ooma Subscription
- Although Ooma is one of the fast-growing private companies, there is still some reason people want to unsubscribe from it.
- The first common reason for cancelling the Ooma subscription is that people don’t want it to be used anymore, and there are many different reasons.
- When people don’t find it helpful, they cancel the subscription and move on.
- The primary reason for reducing the customer’s percentage is the competitive telecommunication companies such as CenturyLink.
- Ooma offers no refund policy, and this is also the cause of the unsubscription of users.
- You can make free calls in the US not only for the Ooma users but also for everyone.
- Ooma service is a great opportunity to save money because there are no monthly bills.
- There is no need for compute to use Ooma service you only need internet and phone set.
- It is hardware bases, and the Ooma box is elegant in looks.
- Free call only within the US
- Expensive Ooma box to buy.
- Service is not available for people outside the US.
Ooma telecommunication company has impressive features and subscription plans, and it has its subscribers in millions. But sometimes, people are not satisfied with the services and looking to know, How to cancel Ooma subscription. This guide will give you a complete step-by-step guide to cancel the Ooma subscription.