Suppose you think you don’t need the Lifesum subscription more so. In that case, you must be looking at how to cancel the Lifesum subscription? Here we will provide you step by step guide to cancel your Lifesum subscription and the refund policy.
Lifesum is the world’s largest health app that guides users about a balanced lifestyle and healthy food, but users are unsatisfied with their subscription and want to cancel it. There may be many reasons to cancel the subscription that we will discuss later.
What is Lifesum?
Everyone wants to keep himself healthy and fit, but it is impossible to keep his lifestyle balanced and healthy due to the hectic routine. In this technological world, there are many health and fitness apps, but Lifesum is the world’s most successful app that shapes the habits good for the mental and physical health of the users.
When you have downloaded the app, you need to fill in the details related to your health, and the app will create your personalized account according to the guidance related to food choice, balanced lifestyle, and goals you need. Lifesum has reached over 500 million users, which depicts the app’s popularity. But sometimes, users want to cancel the subscription and wonder how to cancel a Lifesum subscription?
How to Cancel Lifesum Subscription?
Cancellation of a plan is not as easy as the subscription, but here we have explained the cancellation of a subscription in the easiest way to help you. There are the following methods to cancel the subscription on different devices.
How to Cancel Lifesum Subscription Using iPhone or iPad?
If you have an iPhone and want to cancel the Lifesum subscription, then you can follow the listed steps below to cancel it:
- Switch on your phone.
- Go to the settings and click on your name.
- Open the subscription tab; click on AppStore or iTunes first if you cannot find it.
- Click on your Apple ID and sign in using it.
- Scroll down the screen and find the Subscriptions button.
- Here find the Lifesum and review it thoroughly.
- Look out the Cancel button and click on it.
Note: if you don’t find the cancel button, your subscription is already canceled and will not renew automatically.
How to Cancel Lifesum Subscription Using Android Device?
Being an Android user, you must realize that deleting the Lifesum app will not put you out of trouble. There is a step-by-step guide to terminate the subscription.
- Switch on your mobile phone.
- Go to the google play store. ( if you have multiple google accounts, make sure you sign the account you used to create an account on Lifesum).
- Tap on the Menu option and go to the Subscriptions.
- Find the Lifesum subscription and tap on it.
- Now click on the Cancel subscription button.
Your Lifesum subscription will be removed from your google account, and there will be no chances of renewal of Lifesum subscription.
How to Cancel Lifesum Subscription Using Mac Computer?
Following are the steps to cancel the Lifesum subscription on Mac Computer.
- Switch on your computer.
- Open the Mac APP Store.
- Look at the sidebar and scroll down it.
- Find your name at the bottom and click on it.
- Click on the View Information button, and it is at the top of the window.
Note: sign in if the computer asks to do so.
- Scroll down the screen and find the subscription button.
- Click on the Subscription button, select the Manage button, and press the enter key.
- Click on the Edit button and now tap on the Cancel Subscription.
Note: Carefully add the username and ID; otherwise, it will be a problem canceling.
How to Cancel Lifesum Subscription Using PayPal?
You can also cancel the Subscription on Paypal. Following are the steps to cancel the Lifesum subscription on PayPal:
- Go to the website of PayPal and log in to your account.
- Scroll down the screen, and besides the logout option, there will be a settings option. Click on it.
- Go to the Menu.
- Click on the Payment button.
- Find the Automatic Payment dashboard and click on Manage Automatic Payments.
- There will be a series of agreements of merchants that you have transacted before.
- Click on the Lifesum Cancel button.
- A pop-up will appear to confirm the cancellation of Automatic Payments from Lifesum.
- Click on the Done option to confirm the unsubscription.
How to Cancel Lifesum Subscription Directly Through Lifesum Website?
You can also subscribe to Lifesum directly through Lifesum’s website. Following are the steps to cancel the subscription.
- Find the company’s website of Lifesum.
- If the company has developed the app, you can also contact Lifesum AB to get help for cancellation.
How to Delete the Lifesum Account?
You can quickly sign out of the app, but sometimes it isn’t easy to delete it. Here we have tried our best to make it easy for you. Following are the steps to delete the Lifesum account.
- Directly go to the Lifesum via justuseapp.
- Check the privacy, TOS, support channels to delete data, and check request policy.
How to delete Lifesum using Android?
- Go to the Google Play app and click on the hamburger icon.
- Press the My Apps and Games, then click on the installed button.
- Find the Lifesum and uninstall it.
Reasons for Cancelling the Lifesum Subscription
There are many reasons to cancel the Lifesum Subscription, but we have mentioned the most common causes.
- When people have achieved their goals, they don’t want to pay for n reason.
- When the user thinks that the app doesn’t worth a subscription.
- When the user finds any other app better than Lifesum.
- When the user wants to spend money on other things.
The user has 14 days period to withdraw from the contract with Lifesum. These 14 days start from when you receive the notification of your subscription confirmation. When the 14 days are over, you can no longer get a refund.
- The payments handled by iTunes can be refunded only by Apple. You need to contact iTunes support to get a refund but make sure your 14 days period is not over.
- If you have made payments through Samsung, contact Lifesum with a receipt within 14 days.
- If you have to make payments through a credit card, contact customer support with your account details through the premium plan.
Lifesum s the best app to achieve your dream weight and health goals. It provides food choices, water intake, a balanced diet, calories count, and good habits according to your body’s needs. But a nightmare starts when you begin getting overcharged or not using the app, but your subscription gets renewed. In this case, users go for How to Cancel Lifesum Subscription? in this guide; you will know how you can cancel the Lifesum subscription, delete your account, and refund your money.
Thank you for your read!