Funimation is a very famous streaming service, but it has some flaws. Thus people do not want it and eagerly looking for how to cancel Funimation subscription.
You have to follow long processes for cancelling the subscription; however, you can cancel the subscription of Funimation by following just a few steps.
Let us discuss the complete procedure to cancel its subscription on different platforms like web, app, apple tv, Xbox.
What is Funimation?
It is the best anime streaming platform as you can see all anime on it; moreover, there are no ads to disturb you. Along with anime, you can also enjoy games and movies.
This app is for all, so you can watch its dubbed and subbed content in English if you do not understand Japanese.
How much does Funimation Cost?
It has three paid plans, and you get a golden chance to enjoy unique perks in all plans. However, if you are very conscious about investment, do not worry.
Funimation provides a free trial before charging. Thus firstly, analyze their all plans through a free trial and if you do not like their services, cancel the subscription before ending a free trial.
- Funimation premium costs $5.99 per month, and you enjoy two simultaneous streams in this plan
- Funimation premium plus costs $7.99 per month, and it gives you access to simultaneous streams. Moreover, you can enjoy the anime offline. Best of all, you get fantastic shopping deals
- Funimation premium plus ultra costs $99.99 per year. This plan has many perks, and you enjoy free shipping and two rentals every year free of cost. Similarly, they also send you an anniversary gift.
If you do not have enough budget to get their paid plan, you can choose this option. Make an account of Funimation and start using the free plan. However, there will be no perks as you can enjoy in a premium plan.
Moreover, you will have to see ads between the anime streaming, which is very irritating.
Funimation Cancellation and Refund Policy
We can cancel the subscription whenever we want, and they do not offer any refund. Thus buy its subscription carefully as you will not be able to get your money back.
Must cancel its subscription a few days before the end of your previous subscription as they will renew it, and you are charged.
How to Cancel Funimation Subscription via a Website?
People who have signed up on Funimation on the website follow these steps to cancel their subscription.
- First of all, log in to your Funimation account.
- Now open my account.
- Here you will see subscriptions.
- Now expand the summary screen.
- Find and click on the option of cancel.
How to Cancel Funimation Subscription via Appstore/ios?
Funimation has its app, and it is relatively easy to use, so if you also use it but now want to cancel its subscription. Here is the step by step guideline
- Open your Apple ID.
- Now click on manage.
- Choose the option of FunimationNow.
- Here you will see a toggle, and it will be at the side of auto-renewal.
- Move the toggle towards the off position.
Your subscription has been cancelled. In short, you will not have to pay any charges by the next month.
How to Cancel Funimation Subscription on the Andriod App?
Funimation app is available for both android and iPhone users; however, there are minor differences. If you are an Android user, follow the steps given below to find a Funimation subscription.
- Firstly open the Funimation app.
- Now open the menu.
- Find the setting and open it.
- Now click on the option of your plan.
- Now you will move to google play subscription.
- Here click on the option of Funimation.
- In the end, click on cancel subscription.
If you follow all the steps cautiously, the subscription will be cancelled without any issue.
How to Cancel Funimation on Apple TV?
Many people use Funimation on apple tv, but if you are tired of using it and want to change your subscription platform, follow these steps to cancel the subscription
- Firstly, open setting
- Now open an account.
- Here you will see the option of manage subscriptions.
- Now click on Funimation.
- You will see a toggle set as an auto-renew subscription, move it and turn off auto-renew.
Steps to cancel a subscription on Amazon, Fire TV
You have to follow a few different steps to cancel the Fire TV and Amazon subscription.
- Open your amazon store subscription.
- Here you will see the option of a Funimation subscription.
- Next to it, select actions.
- Turn off auto-renew by shifting the position of the toggle.
- Now confirm the cancellation.
Once you confirm the cancellation, you will not be charged by the next billing date, and you can use any facility that premium users have. But you will be able to watch anime in free mode with ads in between.
How to Cancel Funimation Subscription on Xbox?
It is straightforward to cancel a subscription on Xbox; you have to follow just a few steps.
- First of all, log in to your Microsoft account.
- Now open the services and subscription tab.
- Find the option of manage.
- Cancel the subscription.
If you are following all steps, the premium will be cancelled, and you will not get the benefits from Funimation. However, if it is not cancelling, first of all, make sure that your internet connection is stable.
Because a weak internet connection creates a hindrance in smooth processing, you will not complete the process. However, if still there is an issue, contact the support centre of Funimation.
Why do People Cancel Fumigation Subscriptions?
People cancel their subscription because they want manga read, and it is not available on Funimation. Thus people look for streaming platforms that offer Funimation.
Similarly, people say that their primary focus is on dubbed, and due to which the whole library is limited, and you do not get enough content.
So if you are looking for a wide range of rich content and love to watch anime very much, Funimation is not the platform you should stay on. So must look for other platforms that are affordable for you and fulfil your all desires.
The most common reason people cancel their subscription is that they do not get enough variety on this platform as you can only watch anime on it.
So if you want to see things other than anime, do not get its subscription and look for other platforms that provide you with enough entertainment, and you do not feel like you are wasting your money.
To Sum up
In a nutshell, you can cancel the subscription by following just a few steps. It does not matter whether you are using it on the Apple TV, web, android or ios.
They do not provide a refund, and you can cancel the subscription anytime. While proceeding with the process, make sure that your internet is stable. If you are confused, feel free to contact us in the below comment section.
Thank you for your visit!